Often I’ll see a question in one of our groups asking what a shop owner should do to have a successful in-person event.
And the thing is, there’s so much you can do to set yourself up for success at the event, and beyond, but there’s no handbook!
When I heard how Candice Kincaid (she’s a member of our Reliable Revenue Program) crushed her goals at a recent in-person event, I knew that I had to share her strategies with you
Listen in, and you’ll get a step-by-step guide that will prepare you to get sales at your event, and set yourself up to keep getting sales long after the event has passed!
- Create a simple way to get people to sign up for your email list – follow up with a flow just for them
- Ask all Buyers if they will “accept marketing” – follow up with a welcome series/second-order flow
- Invite your current customers to the event
- Ask the event organizer for free tickets you can use to promote the event
- Ask the event organizer if they would feature your business in their promotions
- Have a strategy for handing out contact info (cards, magnets, pens)
- Offer a broad selection of product to buy on site
- Offer to ship large items free of charge as a show special
- Set up a review request for POS sales
- Promote on social media before and during the event
AT WHAT STAGE IS YOUR BUSINESS?
There’s one thing I recommend you do now to get more sales, and it’s time sensitive! But the truth is that this is something you should do every month, to grow your sales, and make your business stronger. I’m talking about taking some time to focus on converting the...
It’s no secret that 2022 has been a more challenging growth year for those of us with ecommerce stores. Many people who had established stores when the pandemic hit were well positioned to take advantage of the shift in purchase behavior and even though there...
There’s something I want you to check today. And even if you’re not feeling like sales are slow, you might not be taking advantage of this opportunity to get more sales. Most people aren’t When you feel like your sales are stagnant, there is one thing I want you to...