Often I’ll see a question in one of our groups asking what a shop owner should do to have a successful in-person event.
And the thing is, there’s so much you can do to set yourself up for success at the event, and beyond, but there’s no handbook!
When I heard how Candice Kincaid (she’s a member of our Reliable Revenue Program) crushed her goals at a recent in-person event, I knew that I had to share her strategies with you
Listen in, and you’ll get a step-by-step guide that will prepare you to get sales at your event, and set yourself up to keep getting sales long after the event has passed!
- Create a simple way to get people to sign up for your email list – follow up with a flow just for them
- Ask all Buyers if they will “accept marketing” – follow up with a welcome series/second-order flow
- Invite your current customers to the event
- Ask the event organizer for free tickets you can use to promote the event
- Ask the event organizer if they would feature your business in their promotions
- Have a strategy for handing out contact info (cards, magnets, pens)
- Offer a broad selection of product to buy on site
- Offer to ship large items free of charge as a show special
- Set up a review request for POS sales
- Promote on social media before and during the event
Watch the workshop and get more sales this month
The kiss of death. Are you doing this? Episode 155
You’ll want to listen to today’s episode because it could have a big impact on your sales - so come join me and find out if you’re doing this thing that I think is the kiss of death. I’m talking about asking people to make decisions and email marketing, and how you...
A Hot tip that will make you money. Episode 154
I want you to meet Claudia Howard. Claudia is a Shopify and a Klaviyo Expert, and her 1:1 Coaching calls in the Inner Circle are in high demand. Last month Claudia joined us at my Mastermind Retreat in Mexico. She was there to support our Mastermind members, and she...
Move the Needle in 60 mins. Episode 153
When I work with a client 1:1, there’s one question that’s almost always on my client’s list of problems to solve.“Can you help me figure out what I need to focus on?”As business owners, we’ve all felt the stress of having enough time to get everything done.We can’t...