Often I’ll see a question in one of our groups asking what a shop owner should do to have a successful in-person event.
And the thing is, there’s so much you can do to set yourself up for success at the event, and beyond, but there’s no handbook!
When I heard how Candice Kincaid (she’s a member of our Reliable Revenue Program) crushed her goals at a recent in-person event, I knew that I had to share her strategies with you
Listen in, and you’ll get a step-by-step guide that will prepare you to get sales at your event, and set yourself up to keep getting sales long after the event has passed!
- Create a simple way to get people to sign up for your email list – follow up with a flow just for them
- Ask all Buyers if they will “accept marketing” – follow up with a welcome series/second-order flow
- Invite your current customers to the event
- Ask the event organizer for free tickets you can use to promote the event
- Ask the event organizer if they would feature your business in their promotions
- Have a strategy for handing out contact info (cards, magnets, pens)
- Offer a broad selection of product to buy on site
- Offer to ship large items free of charge as a show special
- Set up a review request for POS sales
- Promote on social media before and during the event
I want to introduce you to Sarah Stenzhorn, who is one of the most steady, humble, and helpful members of our Reliable Revenue program, and now an Inner Circle ecommerce coach. When Sarah speaks, I listen because she really is wise and consistent, and her business...
Consistent Revenue Now Last summer I spoke with Danielle Beauregard, owner of Fusion By Design Collars, about how she transformed her business last year. During the conversation she said “We’re getting consistent revenue now,” and the confidence in her voice made me...
Make Sales In Your Jammies: Meet Sam Have you ever dreamed of making money without getting out of bed? What if I told you that was absolutely possible? And I’m not even joking. In 2022, I sat down with Sam Gilhooley, owner of Magnetics, and a student of our Reliable...