At the Social Sales Girls, we’re working hard to make sure everyone in our Community has the information they need to continue to get results from ads.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Connect the new Facebook app to Shopify.
- Verify your domain in Facebook Business Settings.
- Setup your aggregate events in the order of priority.
You will not see immediate changes to everything, as things will happen over time as folks begin to opt-out of tracking. You can expect that:
- Your custom audiences will get smaller so retargeting previous visitors will become harder.
- Excluding purchasers and web, visitors will not be possible if they opted out of tracking.
- Reporting into ads manager can be 24-48 hours behind giving less visibility into your campaigns.
- Costs per conversion (any conversion) are likely to rise as well as optimizing for events.
- Decay of lookalikes will occur where they will not perform as expected.
- Interests will decay as more people will not allow you to track them. (most people think interests mean people like/follow a page but it actually means they like, follow, share a page or post, visit that website or app etc.)
Is the world of Facebook advertising over? No!
But, you will need to rely on data even more than before and that is not the data in the ads manager. Your testing needs to be longer or you may turn off your ads before the data has populated into Facebook Ads manager.
Make sure to watch me and our ads coach Leona Griffin because we answered a ton of questions!
We generally only create this kind of training for our Inner Circle Members.
But this is too important for you to miss.
I want to make sure you have the support you need to be successful.
If you have questions, comment below and ask me!
So, here’s what I need you to do next.
First, sign up to get updates in your inbox:
Then, be sure to Like and Follow my page on Facebook. I’ll be posting regular updates there!
That’s it! It will be a fun adventure, all the way from 0 to $50K on Shopify!
Last week, our Inner Circle Mentor, Cathy Hayhurst shared a “new” ad strategy that generated an amazing result.In fact, she was able to use a Traffic Bootcamp style ad. A Conversion ad, with a “View Content” pixel event.If you’ve done Traffic Bootcamp, you know we...
Last week, one of our “newish” Inner Circle Members posted this, and it made me smile: "Just had a lady in another FB group tell me that giveaways would never work. I told her I was planning to do one as we speak. She said, 'Don't be scared to post your failed...
The Perfect Giveaway is my favorite way to generate a lot of leads and begin the process of warming them up to become buyers.I like to run this even before prime buying times. This time, I’m running the event before Mother’s day and Father’s Day so that I can have a...