There’s one thing I recommend you do now to get more sales, and it’s time sensitive! But the truth is that this is something you should do every month, to grow your sales, and make your business stronger.
I’m talking about taking some time to focus on converting the unconverted.
In plain language, I want you to acquire some new customers this month.
The weeks between Thanksgiving and the end of the year are your best opportunity to get the non buyers on your list to hit that buy button and check out. Here’s what I think you should do:
- Decide on the date you’ll ship before Christmas.
- Figure how many weeks you have between today and your last shipping date
- Choose a product to feature each week
- Build a segment of people who are on your list and haven’t purchased. Name it “non buyers”
- Create a personal email, from you for each product
- Listen to the episode for tips on the subject line and email content (it’s easy and compelling)
- Include your “last day to ship” in big, bold text. This is your reason to buy now.
- Send the email 3 times during the week. Here’s the strategy
–>Day 1: Send the email to your “non buyers” segment
–>Day 2: Change your subject line and send the same email to everyone who did not open
–>Day 5: Send the same email to everyone who opened or clicked, but didn’t buy.
This is a simple, repeatable strategy that you can use every single month to acquire new customers. Create a reason to buy using scarcity, urgency, or exclusivity, and you’ll be all set!
Not seeing the results you want yet?
Come spend 40 mins with me and I’ll show you how to get sales every day: https://thesocialsalesgirls.com/saleseveryday
Watch the workshop and get more sales this month
The kiss of death. Are you doing this? Episode 155
You’ll want to listen to today’s episode because it could have a big impact on your sales - so come join me and find out if you’re doing this thing that I think is the kiss of death. I’m talking about asking people to make decisions and email marketing, and how you...
A Hot tip that will make you money. Episode 154
I want you to meet Claudia Howard. Claudia is a Shopify and a Klaviyo Expert, and her 1:1 Coaching calls in the Inner Circle are in high demand. Last month Claudia joined us at my Mastermind Retreat in Mexico. She was there to support our Mastermind members, and she...
Move the Needle in 60 mins. Episode 153
When I work with a client 1:1, there’s one question that’s almost always on my client’s list of problems to solve.“Can you help me figure out what I need to focus on?”As business owners, we’ve all felt the stress of having enough time to get everything done.We can’t...