What if I told you that we have a member in our Inner Circle that only had an idea for a business when he joined us 5 months ago?
And then what would you say if I told you that within 2 months of joining the Inner Circle, he put together and executed a launch plan that brought him enough revenue to fund his production and his marketing?
Pretty genius, right?
Join Nicholas and me to hear how he:
- Convinced himself (and his wife) to join the Inner Circle before he had a business
- Used the Inner Circle Facebook Group to create an amazing launch plan
- Had sales at his launch that will make you pay attention!
It’s 12 minutes of pure gold – you might even have to watch twice!
Ready to start getting the results you want?
Your Membership Includes:
A Private Classroom
- Traffic Bootcamp – where you’ll learn how to consistently drive traffic to your site
- Conversion School – where you’ll convert web visitors into customers
- Marketing Mastery – your “Training Buffet” to use for sales Events
A Members Only Facebook Group
Monthly Planning Sessions – where you’ll map out a plan to get sales every month
Walk-in Clinic Q+A – where we’ll answer your pressing questions
Support you can count on – the whole Wee Squeak team will answer your questions
Business Besties – a whole crew of like-minded people, working on common goals
In this episode of 15 Minute Feedback, I’m chatting with our Inner Circle member Julie Drake. Julie owns www.mimigowns.comHere’s how she describes her business: “I sell fancy, comfy nightgowns to millennial women. We launched in June 2019 with 3 nightgown styles (all...
A few months ago, Edwin and I recorded an episode of 15 minute feedback. Edwin and his brother Joel, recently pivoted from selling coffee-themed apparel to actually selling their own branded coffee. 2019 has a been a wild ride, and when I asked Edwin how I could help,...
Our Inner Circle Member Jenn was frustrated because: She’s struggling to get engagement in a popular niche (she makes dog carriers) She’s posting 2 times a day and feels lucky if she gets a couple of “likes” on the post. And, she’s been trying to build her custom...