Our Inner Circle Member Jenn was frustrated because:
- She’s struggling to get engagement in a popular niche (she makes dog carriers)
- She’s posting 2 times a day and feels lucky if she gets a couple of “likes” on the post.
- And, she’s been trying to build her custom audience of people who have “viewed content” for 2 months, and progress is slow…
But here’s the thing:
There are clues all over Jenn’s Page. Clues that show her what she should do next to get more engagement. More clicks, and build that audience.
And, Jenn’s not so far away from her goal.
Watch and see:
- How she can get more engagement starting today.
- And what she can do right now to get going with her custom audience.
Not in the Inner Circle? Get on the list to be the first to know when we open the doors again! Click here.
In this episode of 15 Minute Feedback, I’m chatting with our Inner Circle member Julie Drake. Julie owns www.mimigowns.comHere’s how she describes her business: “I sell fancy, comfy nightgowns to millennial women. We launched in June 2019 with 3 nightgown styles (all...
A few months ago, Edwin and I recorded an episode of 15 minute feedback. Edwin and his brother Joel, recently pivoted from selling coffee-themed apparel to actually selling their own branded coffee. 2019 has a been a wild ride, and when I asked Edwin how I could help,...
Our Inner Circle member Camilla was concerned about her conversion rate of only 0.79%. She’s a smart cookie - and she knew she should look at her Conversion Funnel. Add to cart Reached checkout Sessions converted Camilla had a serious drop off in her funnel. That’s...