Our Inner Circle Member Jenn was frustrated because:
- She’s struggling to get engagement in a popular niche (she makes dog carriers)
- She’s posting 2 times a day and feels lucky if she gets a couple of “likes” on the post.
- And, she’s been trying to build her custom audience of people who have “viewed content” for 2 months, and progress is slow…
But here’s the thing:
There are clues all over Jenn’s Page. Clues that show her what she should do next to get more engagement. More clicks, and build that audience.
And, Jenn’s not so far away from her goal.
Watch and see:
- How she can get more engagement starting today.
- And what she can do right now to get going with her custom audience.
Not in the Inner Circle? Get on the list to be the first to know when we open the doors again! Click here.
Ilse’s doing a lot right and she has the results to prove it.Since she joined the Inner Circle in January, her sales have more than quadrupled!Her traffic is strong, at more than 10K monthly web visitors, a great average order value of about $55, and a solid repeat...
In this episode of 15 Minute Feedback, I’m chatting with our Inner Circle member Abigail Stout Abigail Stout owns: www.sprouteddreams.com She creates the most magical realms with her sweet miniature fairy gardens. Abigail is literally buried in work, and it’s giving...
Anna Aliza makes beautiful hair clips for kids. She has a thriving business. For a while, she had a subscription box, where she sent out clips to her members every month. But there’s a problem. No matter how hard she works, her income will always be limited because...