Our Inner Circle Member Jenn was frustrated because:
- She’s struggling to get engagement in a popular niche (she makes dog carriers)
- She’s posting 2 times a day and feels lucky if she gets a couple of “likes” on the post.
- And, she’s been trying to build her custom audience of people who have “viewed content” for 2 months, and progress is slow…
But here’s the thing:
There are clues all over Jenn’s Page. Clues that show her what she should do next to get more engagement. More clicks, and build that audience.
And, Jenn’s not so far away from her goal.
Watch and see:
- How she can get more engagement starting today.
- And what she can do right now to get going with her custom audience.
Not in the Inner Circle? Get on the list to be the first to know when we open the doors again! Click here.
How Lola went from Crickets to Crushing her Goals
Last week, Lola posted this in our Members only Group: "I crushed my March sales goal finishing with a 69% increase in sales from the previous year in March! An even bigger win? I'm seeing the potential for an additional career path if I don't want to work in the...
The story of how this tiny shop quadrupled sales by changing one thing
We’re working away on our Roadmap to 50K journey, but last week we switched it up, to share an inspirational story that I think some of you need to hear right now. In fact, it might be the most valuable lesson you’ll ever learn.The story starts with our very own...
How Madeline changed everything without spending a fortune on ads
I want you to meet someone special, because I think you’ll get huge value from her story.Madeline’s business, Colorful Cute, has been very much a side hustle since she opened her shop in 2017.Like so many of us, she was busy with her day job, 3 kids, and all the...
I have been binge watching these videos for a couple of hours now – they are all very helpful, thank you for making them free.
Can you please do a video on list building ? Most of my orders come from emails but I haven’t been able to figure out how to grow the list. This is the current process that I use
– I post one engagement post and one product post every day. I use FB to schedule FB posts and Hootsuite (free option) to schedule Insta posts.
– I run FB ads Traffic Boot camp style.
– The traffic from the FB ads sometimes purchase immediately and signs up for newsletters but some times purchase through my email funnel or a later email. (I have 10% discount code popup using JustUno)
– This is my email funnel :
1. subscribed but has not purchased in 3 days
2. subscribed but has not purchased in 6 days
3. subscribed but has not purchased in 14 days.
I send 2 email once a week to people who have not purchased in the last 30 days – first one with an offer and second one as a last chance (this is the one that gets the orders). I have not been consistent so my traffic is all over the place (*literally hiding my face) BUT I have realized that there will always be something going on so I am setting aside 1 hour everyday to work on this now. I only have 257 subscribers on my list right now
I have 5680 followers on Insta but they never purchase, I was all over the place when I was building that page so I will figure that out later. My FB page only has 1526 but that’s where most of my traffic comes from so I want to figure this one out completely before I rebrand on Instagram. My focus for the next month is going to be blogs and FB focused on driving quality traffic on the website that will hopefully sign up for the newsletters.