Last week, Lola posted this in our Members only Group: "I crushed my March sales goal finishing with a 69% increase in sales from the previous year in March! An even bigger win? I'm seeing the potential for an additional career path if I don't want to work in the...
Feel like engagement is dead? Jenn did too.
Our Inner Circle Member Jenn was frustrated because:
- She’s struggling to get engagement in a popular niche (she makes dog carriers)
- She’s posting 2 times a day and feels lucky if she gets a couple of “likes” on the post.
- And, she’s been trying to build her custom audience of people who have “viewed content” for 2 months, and progress is slow…
But here’s the thing:
There are clues all over Jenn’s Page. Clues that show her what she should do next to get more engagement. More clicks, and build that audience.
And, Jenn’s not so far away from her goal.
Watch and see:
- How she can get more engagement starting today.
- And what she can do right now to get going with her custom audience.
Not in the Inner Circle? Get on the list to be the first to know when we open the doors again! Click here.
How Lola went from Crickets to Crushing her Goals
The story of how this tiny shop quadrupled sales by changing one thing
We’re working away on our Roadmap to 50K journey, but last week we switched it up, to share an inspirational story that I think some of you need to hear right now. In fact, it might be the most valuable lesson you’ll ever learn.The story starts with our very own...
How Madeline changed everything without spending a fortune on ads
I want you to meet someone special, because I think you’ll get huge value from her story.Madeline’s business, Colorful Cute, has been very much a side hustle since she opened her shop in 2017.Like so many of us, she was busy with her day job, 3 kids, and all the...