Byron Francis is an amazing guy with a mission.
He’s the founder of WorldSmartApparel.com, a non profit that helps under represented teens have a study abroad experience.
World Smart relies on grants to fund their projects. Recently, Byron started a Print-on-Demand T-Shirt shop to bring more income into World Smart, so that they can help more kids.
Byron volunteered for 15-Minute Feedback because he hasn’t been able to find a good target for his Facebook ads.
Once we got talking, we realized that targeting isn’t really the problem. Byron hasn’t sold many T Shirts, because he hasn’t been able to find his ideal customer.
Listen in to our conversation and see:
- Why I think Byron should Pivot now.
- How he can find his ideal client by changing his messaging
- The 3 things he can do to get the ball rolling
Lastly, see why I think this project is so important that I’m putting my money where my mouth is and will support it financially.
Members of the Inner Circle have the opportunity to have Susan review their website and provide them with three actionable steps to get more website traffic.
Interested in learning more about the Inner Circle? Click here.
In our Reliable Revenue program, we focus on improving the metrics we can control, and average order value (AOV) is a big one.
Think about it for a minute. Say your average order value is $40. And you get 500 orders each month. If you can increase your average order value to $42, you can increase your sales by $1000 each month without having to find any new customers.
One of our reliable Revenue Members, Kristina, asked a great question in my Office hours session last week.
Watch and See:
- What she’s tried and what didn’t work
- The secret to getting more people to take the offer (hint: it’s about the product)
- Ways we can use in-cart upsells to sell products that don’t need inventory
What if I told you that you could unlock some key information about your website visitors from Google Analytics in just 7 Clicks?
Information so critical that you could use it to ramp up your sales without spending more money on ads.
This Google Analytics report is easy, AND it can really tell you something about new and returning customers that you probably didn’t know before.
The best part? You don’t need to be an expert analyst or a big number cruncher. Why should we complicate things when they’re simple and easy?
In 7 easy clicks, I’ll show you:
- A simple report that reveals data about New and Returning visitors
- Why it’s super important (and most people don’t even know this)
- Ideas on how you can amplify sales by focusing on particular groups of visitors
Leave us your email, and we’ll send you a handy guide you can print and save!
Have you ever opened up Google Analytics and have been completely overwhelmed by the data?
There’s so much information on the Dashboard, you might not even know where to begin.
But how about we skip all the complicated data and just pull up useful information we need about our store? The information we can use to get more sales!
What if I told you we could reveal a gold-mine of data about our store in just 7 mouse-clicks inside Google Analytics?
Inside, I’ll show you:
- The one report you need to check every week.
- The data you’ll use to see what works for your store.
- One thing you can do to increase sales every week. Without spending a dime.